Tuesday, March 10, 2009

2793585325_a69f73c534
i just got back from a lovely weekend in minneapolis packed full of fun
we ate at my favorite restaurant
we spent the night at my friends house who makes really great art
i bought a dress at my favorite little boutique
we stayed up late every night catching up with old friends
but most important i got to spend a lot of time with my grandma. she is such an amazing lady with great style. whenever we go to visit we just sit around and let her tell us old stories about her life which are so entertaining. she also brought out her old photo albums from the 40's but i am going to post more about those later. my grandma's house is also a dream come true as it is filled with amazing vintage finds and she usually lets me take home a thing or two. last time i got her vintage coach bag and this time she gave me her old cameras that i can't wait to experiment with.
photo by is a belle

No comments:

Post a Comment