Monday, December 7, 2009



Blouse, Skirt, Belt and Boots: Thrifted
Tights: JC Penny
Bag: ebay
Necklace: My brass holiday necklace

I thought to snap a couple of photos of my outfit as we were getting ready to leave for Renegade on Saturday so that I could start doing wardrobe remix on flickr. I also wanted to get a photo of my new vintage Coach bag that I mentioned was my first ebay win last week. I have wanted a doctor's bag for a while and this one is so perfect! All my other vintage Coach bags have been gifts, so I thought I would buy myself a special one once I reached 150 sales between my two shops.

11 comments:

  1. I love this! Your bag is beautiful and that shirt is perfect; I'm always hoping to come across something similar when I'm thrifting. Also, nude and navy now = my new favourite colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute cute! I love the bag, also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! perfectly put together! Girl you've got great hair!

    Thanks so much for your comment! I love you blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit is so charming and perfect, im really happy to have found your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute bag AND a cute outfit! smart purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore the bag!! :)
    so cute yet fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute! And that bag is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you through Blog Goggles. That look is simply stunning. I adore your necklace. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really like this outfit, the colors/tucked in blouse, and purse are all great!

    lovely blog/style you have here!

    glad to find ya :)


    jess s//

    ReplyDelete