Wednesday, December 16, 2009

wish list2
My holiday wish list...just a few simple yet classic pieces inspired by the north woods. Right after Christmas we are heading up north to a cabin in the woods for our anniversary and I couldn't be more excited! I think I might have to do some north woods outfit posts while I am there.

Winter plaid top-Wiksten; Gray cardigan-A.P.C.; Frye Oxfords-Urban Outfitters; Recycled cotton tote-Forest Bound; Real straight jeans-Madewell

ps-Thanks so much to everyone who left such sweet comments on my jewelry giveaway! Congratulations to Roberta Jane from Camp Comfort for winning!

8 comments:

  1. the photo is unavailable! but i wanted to tell you that i got those shoes from urban outfitters around last xmas, so i dunno if you'd still able to get them. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your wishlist, especially those oxfords. the brown is so rich :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lovely lovely! That's, like, the perfect outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog! ;)) Love the stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely, simple list! i especially love the oxfords.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS i added you to my blogroll. :)

    ReplyDelete