Monday, February 22, 2010

DSC_0045

Picture 15
I am currently in love with light ripped jeans paired with ankle boots. My new Marais USA boots arrived over the weekend and I have been wearing them with my favorite ripped Levi's ever since. I have been wanting a black pair for a while and after finding out they were on sale I couldn't resist. I also really want a pair of brown suede ankle boots like the ones in the second photo with that perfect small heel. Does anybody know where they are from?

Update: Of course they are A.P.C.! Thanks Patricia for finding them, I will have to wait and hope for a sale.

10 comments:

  1. I'm not sure where those are from, but I got these in black and they are quite similar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo i love the black ones! Thinking of getting those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that's a picture of Michelle Williams' legs then I believe those are APC boots but I'm not sure what season they are, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totokaelo has those APC suede boots!
    http://totokaelo.com/store/product/2436

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new ankle boots!! They look so perfect with your old levis and striped socks.

    Lulu Letty

    ReplyDelete
  6. those apc ones are gorgeous, but aldo recently did a cheaper (and wonderfully accurate) copy of them (i should know; i nearly bought them) in case you can't locate the real ones.

    your black booties are sheer perfection, though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those brown boots are excellent! They look so nice, but comfortable as well which is definitely a must in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. p.s. I love your cute striped socks peeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just saw your post and thought I'd let you know about a much less expensive and very similar pair by Diba via Endless.com. I just got them and am loving them.
    http://www.endless.com/dp/B002S4NSI2/ref=asc_df_B002S4NSI21041361?tag=googlecom09c9_endless-20&creative=380333&linkCode=asn&creativeASIN=B002S4NSI2

    ReplyDelete
  10. what levi's are those!? I LOVE the wash and cut. Capital E?

    ReplyDelete