Thursday, February 18, 2010




Yesterday I threw on my favorite new oversized denim oxford that I found on clearance at H&M recently and headed out for a little thrift store shopping. I ended up finding so many great pieces, the striped shirt with pockets being my favorite of course! I even found a new dress to wear to the St. Vincent concert last night. My friend convinced us to go last minute and I am so glad we did because she was even better than last time. I am taking off today to do more house hunting (pretty exciting stuff!), but I will be back later with the giveaway winner and shop update news.

11 comments:

  1. Oooo, that top looks great. Very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your thrifts look fantastic! I hope you show us some more photos. I've been looking for a great striped shirt forever! Lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, awesome finds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that purple number the new dress? Fantastic finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and your sense of style. It is refreshing that great style doesn't have to be expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that purple one is dress, a lovely cotton one from probably the 40s or 50s. That was not the one I wore last night though, I am saving it for warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my..i saw St. Vincent last year with Grizzly bear..it was so good...and your finds are pretty amazing ; )

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very lovely shade of purple! I love treasure hunting at thrift stores!
    **I'm doing a little giveaway on my blog, too! A few vintage things and a cute vintage owl brooch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. house hunting? are you looking for a house?! that's amazing!
    great thrift finds! Quite amazing that you got a dress for the event you are going to that same day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That little purple guy looks ADORABLE. With a capital A. As does the striped-pocket-shirt, obv.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you looking for a house? How exciting! Your first?

    ReplyDelete