Sunday, April 19, 2009

IMG_2038

IMG_2045

IMG_2028

DSC_0001

DSC_0008_1

DSC_0003
a few photos from my weekend. we had our first warm day here so i finally got to take my shiny new blue bike out that i got as an early bday gift from my mom. she is an avid biker so its nice that she is always encouraging and supporting me to bike more. after being cooped up in the house all winter it is easy to forget how great it is that we live so close to the lake which has one of the most beautiful bike trails. i think i was totally driving my mom crazy with wanting to stop and take pictures along the ride but it was too picturesque not to. today it was back to cold and rainy so i am staying inside and taking advantage of my husband being out of town by just bumming around, drinking lots of tea and looking at all these great japanese sewing and style magazines i got recently after figuring out amazon japan

No comments:

Post a Comment